Home Visits & Home Births
Personalized care includes prenatal, labor/birth support,
postpartum care, and well-baby newborn
- Prenatal care visits, including lab work and ultrasound as needed. Most visits will be at least 45 minutes long and can be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you.
- Care beginning as early as you desire with monthly visits until 26 weeks, bi-monthly visits until 36 weeks, and then weekly visits until birth.
- Nutritional counseling and education regarding pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding.
- Midwifery care at your labor, birth, and postpartum with an additional birth assistant.
- VBAC - Vaginal Birth after Cesarean.
- Newborn exam done at your bedside.
- Postpartum visit between 48-72 hours after birth.
- Postpartum visit and newborn care until 6 weeks after birth.
- Well-woman exam with Pap screening at your final postpartum visit, if needed.
- Midwife cell phone number given for 24/7 availability for emergencies, no call service used.
- Filing the birth certificate and Social Security Number.
- Referrals for other health care provider services, as needed.